Thread: USA and Brazil on Aug 10

USA and Brazil on Aug 10

I figured we could use a thread seeing as how we have so many international posters here.

Anyone have any idea where I can watch the international friendly match between USA and Brazil on Aug 10? I hope Fox Soccer channel will show it, otherwise I'll have to settle for highlights on youtube after the fact. .

They were advertising that game on the local sports radio shows and it was hilarious. It was "Do you remember how you felt when X scored a goal?" "Do you remember where you were when blah happened?" And all I could think of was "Yes, I was watching paint dry and more happened in that than in those games."

"Fight's over, son." Superman to Billy Batson.

"Superman's dials go to 11. Mine start there." - Me

The name's Donovan, Landon Donovan. He managed to score his 100 career MLS goal the other night! 2nd fastest player to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Blicharz View Post
    They were advertising that game on the local sports radio shows and it was hilarious. It was "Do you remember how you felt when X scored a goal?" "Do you remember where you were when blah happened?" And all I could think of was "Yes, I was watching paint dry and more happened in that than in those games."
    Lies. You were thinking, "No, I was watching fully-shaven, grown men in Speedo underpants roll around and take turns pretending to hit each other"?

For anyone who cares, the US men's team will be playing Brazil 10Aug10 on ESPN 2!

Yes I'm looking forward to it. I wonder since the Brazillian team is a bunch of younger less experienced guys if we can beat them. I know for our team Dempsey isn't playing. Is Altidore playing?

Last I heard Altidore would be starting.