Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Starbreaker vs In-Betweener

Blog Entries

Starbreaker vs In-Betweener

Seems like most think that pitting Starbreaker against a being who consumes energy like Galactus wouldn't bode well for SB, how would he fair against a being who went toe to toe with the big G?

vs

"!!"Burn %^$#@& Burn!!

Blog Entries
    good idea. IMO opinion galactus not only has the option of devouring starbreaker, he just has far more raw energy, in-betweener has the same level of raw power but curtis does tend to think energy attacks cant harm starbreaker(personally i think he just hasnt had anybody that powerful take a whack at him) but even if thats the case. the in-betweener has another power

The In-Betweener's other major (and unique) ability is to analyze a target and then direct energy towards it in a "polar opposite" form, which is instantly fatal
    Last edited by Bhaka; 06-10-2010 at 03:38 PM.
    There's no room for softness... not in Sparta. No place for weakness. Only the hard and strong may call themselves Spartans. Only the hard..... only the strong

Starbreaker cant match I Betweener hes much too much.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Start Where Is Tony's Avatar
    In-betweener should wreck him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamite View Post
    Starbreaker cant match I Betweener hes much too much.
    how does it feel having to be a puny human again? lol
    There's no room for softness... not in Sparta. No place for weakness. Only the hard and strong may call themselves Spartans. Only the hard..... only the strong

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamite View Post
    puny and weak
    on the plus side.... you only need 10 posts before that changes instead of 100

In-Betweener isn't as powerful as some make him out to be. He's been beaten before by less than Starbreaker, if I remember correctly.

"Fight's over, son." Superman to Billy Batson.

"Superman's dials go to 11. Mine start there." - Me

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Blicharz View Post
    In-Betweener isn't as powerful as some make him out to be. He's been beaten before by less than Starbreaker, if I remember correctly.
    like who???
    i know how that sounds but im genuinely intrested, he stalemated galactus, was outsmarted by thanos and i know hes completely under chaos and orders power. other then that i dont know so much about him