Page 111 of 134 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1333

Thread: What's the Last Movie you Watched?

Gooey in the Middle Andrea Speed's Avatar
    Washington State. Where we love slugs and don't care who knows it.
    Blog Entries
    Oh, I hated Dylan Dog. I mean, loathed. Not as much as Green Hornet, but close.

Yeah, it was pretty bad. That's two wrong movie choices this month, just because they were "geek" movies. Sigh.

Finally saw Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows last night. Enjoyed it quite a bit. It was over the top, but Robert Downey, Jr., Jude Law, Stephen Fry and Jared Harris really sold it for me. Good, fun flick.

Blog Entries
    The Avengers, for the second time, and damn, it was even sweeter in 3D!! This movie just rocks on every level for me. It has loads of action, comedy and great characters that are very well done and played that is just awesome to see them come together from all there own movies. I will work on not revealing any major spoilers, there will be some very minor ones that aren't integral to the plot, just great character moments, as I know it doesn't come out till next week for most you guy's & Gals, sorry, I know that sucks, I had a hard time waiting up till a few days ago.
    Movie goes on for 128 min at start of cred roll, 138 till end of credits, and it's all worth it. It's a somewhat slower build as it starts re-introducing it's characters and builds well towards the end and the last three quarters of an hour is just all out action/invasion. I thought all the actors/characters were great and well played, no one person had center stage or took over the film. Tom Hiddleston was just great as Loki, really loved his take, almost felt sorry for him at one point when he.......I won't spoil it . Rufalo was great as Banner/Hulk, and this has to be one of the best, if not the best Hulk i've seen to date. Yes, he does speak, one line in the movie
    , and it's not who you think. Yes, Thor and Hulk have a small tussle, and it's just great to see on the big screen, especially
    . RDJ is always a pleasure to watch as Tony Stark/Iron Man, and have to admit, wasn't that big on on Chris Evans on Cap when I first heard, thought there was better out there, but, he does nail it in this movie, and thought he did a great job, and, the suit actually isn't as bad as it looks or is made out to be in the shots/photo's leading up to the movie, he does wear it much better in the movie. There is a
    , which took me by surprise, considering who it was. Great all round movie, lot's of action, fun, comical moments with a well rounded cast, highly recommended.
    "!!"Burn %^$#@& Burn!!

Blog Entries
    Bought Hollow Man for five bucks at HMV.

The effects are pretty good examples of early CGI.

Blog Entries
    Saw the French action film Point Blank. Not bad. At least it moved so fast you never really had time to notice how silly the plot is. But I could easily see how it could be remade into a shitty American action film too.

Blog Entries
    Saw The Innkeepers. Okay, an attempt to go back to a more old fashioned style ghost film, but I have a feeling I will forget I saw this about a month from now.

Saw MiB3 today. Solid entertainment.

Finally saw the first 3 mission impossible films. The 3rd was the best of the bunch. 2 was passable.

Blog Entries
    Underworld: Awakening.

Got it for my b-day.

What can I say, I gots a thing for a vampire wearing sparkling lip gloss.

Quote Originally Posted by s_agent View Post
    Saw MiB3 today. Solid entertainment.

Finally saw the first 3 mission impossible films. The 3rd was the best of the bunch. 2 was passable.
    It had some good moments, but I was quite disappointed. Just didn't do anything for me.

Blog Entries
    I liked MIB3 quite a bit. A hell of a lot better than 2, funny. My only real problem is that

Funny superheroes, chilling monsters and much more. Here's where to buy eBooks, print books or audiobooks of Other People's Heroes, The Beginner, and all of my available writing: Blake's Now Available Page