Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Avengers

Avengers

Well, its probably about time for one of these, since news will leak for the next year. Here is a bit.

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/exc...avengers-13718

I hope the character mentioned is at the end of the credits as a tease for the next film. Adding him is to much for the first film.

It seems that the movie is going to be jammed packed with characters. Could be totally awesome or a big mess. I'm confident they can do it.

I don't mind there being multiple villains, but this is getting to be too many for one movie. Why can't we simply do the first Avengers story and have the Hulk and Loki be the main "villains"?

"Fight's over, son." Superman to Billy Batson.

"Superman's dials go to 11. Mine start there." - Me

Okay, so far who is in the avengers?

So far I got Iron Man, Thor, Captain America... and Hulk?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai305 View Post
    Okay, so far who is in the avengers?

So far I got Iron Man, Thor, Captain America... and Hulk?
    Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Nick Fury and the Hulk is considered by most to the Avengers line-up. And I don't know about the whole
    rumor. Everything so far has been set up to more closely match the original origin where Loki takes control of Hulk and Shield and the Avengers have to stop them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Blicharz View Post
    I don't mind there being multiple villains, but this is getting to be too many for one movie. Why can't we simply do the first Avengers story and have the Hulk and Loki be the main "villains"?
    Actually from what I've heard that's what is gonna happen, I've heard its gonna be Loki and
    will only make a cameo teasing for a 2nd one.

Give me a hug!!!!

Bigger on the Inside Ben Mayfield's Avatar
    Latino Review is way more hit that miss with rumors, but that's still what it is at this point.

I've heard
    Might just work. I've noticed the Ultimate Comics catering to the movie crowd with their relaunch.

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/20097.html

Tell me that Hawkeye isn't Jeremy Renner.
    Comics weren't actually better when you were a child. It was because you were a child.

“Every comic could be someone’s first” - Stan Lee

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mayfield View Post
    Latino Review is way more hit that miss with rumors, but that's still what it is at this point.

I've heard
    Might just work. I've noticed the Ultimate Comics catering to the movie crowd with their relaunch.

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/20097.html

Tell me that Hawkeye isn't Jeremy Renner.
    You didn't know this already? Didn't see his cameo in Thor??
    "!!"Burn %^$#@& Burn!!

Um, I don't think you're understanding the post. I was asking someone to deny the Ultimate Hawkeye is now fashioned after Renner's look.

Don't worry. cX's premiere Avengers fanboy is definitely aware.
    Comics weren't actually better when you were a child. It was because you were a child.

Marvel Studios has made the decision that Avengers, possibly forseeing an already in progress 3-D backlash from moviegoers, will be completely filmed in 2-D. It will be up to Disney if it will be re-formatted later. http://www.slashfilm.com/confirmed-t...s-shooting-2d/

It seems the craze is already showing signs of decline. Movies announced in 3-D in late 2011 are going back on their announcements after a number of poor 3-D turnouts including the new Pirates movie, and Green Lantern. More people have actually bought 2-D tickets for GL than 3-D.