Thread: Team Hardcore vs Batman/Captain America/Black Panther

Team Hardcore vs Batman/Captain America/Black Panther

TH-Batman (Damien from Batman #666), Daredevil (Shadowland, street-level), Midnighter, and Daken

vs

Batman (Bruce), Captain America (Bucky), Black Panther, and Batman (Dick)
    Last edited by Wolfwood; 06-10-2011 at 06:25 AM.

Give me Bruce and the boys at like 7/10. Damien < Bruce still IMO. Daredevil < Bucky more than likely given how Steve >>>>>> DD, and Black Panther >>>> Daken IMO.

Wasn't Damien a superhuman in 666? Also a Daredevil willing to kill is no joke. I thought BP was back to a normal tights costume? I may remove him if he's back in his normal suit.

Decided to add a couple of guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfwood View Post
    Wasn't Damien a superhuman in 666? Also a Daredevil willing to kill is no joke. I thought BP was back to a normal tights costume? I may remove him if he's back in his normal suit.
    Are you talking about that one where Damien becomes batman and faces another Batman with a mouthpiece? He pretty much admits he would never be as good as Bruce was so that's why he sets traps on several points of the city to give him an advantage his father didn't needed because he was better than he is.

Either way, you added Midnighter which tips the scales to his team.

Give me a hug!!!!

I think T'Challa or Bucky could give Midnighter a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfwood View Post
    I think T'Challa or Bucky could give Midnighter a fight.
    Maybe the two of them together.....and even then I think it wouldn't really work. Midnighter beats any single person he is up against here, pretty quickly I might add too IMO given what he's done to flatout superhuman competition.