Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: PulpMafia: Silence Will Fall

Of course you noticed the Smurphy colour, Andy. You just felt so at home that you ignored everything else.

In other news....

Yeah, the one colour thing is suspicious. But I wonder if scum just haven't had anything significant during the night?

I looks like an entire game filled with one colored characters. Every man for himself.

The Neverending Rank Craig Reade's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, considering the title of this Mafia, my guess is we only remember the other color when we are actively reading the narrative.

I don't want to vote Craig, but if it comes down to needing a vote I'll do it. Nobody has any info? Nobody's talking much so far either.

The masses have spoken. Vote: Craig.

Blog Entries
    CRAIG: 3 (Mark Blicharz, ECTO-AL, Wolfwood)

5 votes to lynch, 5 hours remain. Yet to vote: Chris Lawton, Craig Reade, Andrea Speed, Foxin, Waylon Wernette, Westsidah408
    Imagine you were dying and a long way from home and in terrible pain. And just when you think it couldn't get any worse, you look up and see the face of the devil himself...
    Scott A. Williams
    : I used to write here. You probably don't remember. I like music.

The Neverending Rank Craig Reade's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Once again - if you are going to lynch me, make sure you are going to get something out of it when my town status is revealed. Still, no one has claimed anything. You have Mark who is just randomly voting, one bandwagon follower, and Wolfwood - who votes for me all the time regardless. You are getting no intel out of this lynch.

Forgive me if it's the wrong place but when might the next mafia start?