Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: PulpMafia: Silence Will Fall

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfreefer View Post
    Forgive me if it's the wrong place but when might the next mafia start?
    After this one, the next mod will have a sign-up thread!

(A game can generally be expected to last up to two weeks, usually less.)
    Imagine you were dying and a long way from home and in terrible pain. And just when you think it couldn't get any worse, you look up and see the face of the devil himself...
    Scott A. Williams
    : I used to write here. You probably don't remember. I like music.

Vote: Craig. It's very telling when a lynch comes so close, but does not go through. We'd be a horrible town if we didn't at least investigate it.

Gooey in the Middle Andrea Speed's Avatar
    Washington State. Where we love slugs and don't care who knows it.
    Blog Entries
    Crap! I'd really like more info before I vote. Especially since I don't want to be the hammer, as I fear a bomb.

The Neverending Rank Craig Reade's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher J. Lawton View Post
    Vote: Craig. It's very telling when a lynch comes so close, but does not go through. We'd be a horrible town if we didn't at least investigate it.
    Seriously - again I have to ask - in what way? No one has stated any reason for lynching me, this is the closest that anyone has come to an argument... the fact that more people aren't randomly following the leader with their vote.

I am not sure that is enough information.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Reade View Post
    Seriously - again I have to ask - in what way? No one has stated any reason for lynching me, this is the closest that anyone has come to an argument... the fact that more people aren't randomly following the leader with their vote.

I am not sure that is enough information.
    Really? I'd say the fact that you weren't easily lynched yesterday is a great reason to lynch you today. How else should we do it? Should we use the clear voting patterns established by one lynchless day? Because that's what I'm doing.

To everyone else: Vote Craig. Information is needed.

I'm also going to Vote: Craig for no other reason than we will receive some information.

Vote craig

Take my vote as is, my iPads acting up and I cant bold

Blog Entries
    Day Two

Agent Canton Everett Delaware III led his prisoner, Craig Reade out of the cell.

"What changed your mind?" asked River Song

"We've talked it over," the Agent explained, "Whether he represents a threat or not, the only way we'll learn the truth is to eliminate him."

"How callous of you, Agent Delaware. I like it."

Craig Reade is dead. He was Silence-aligned hitman.

"So now we know something," Agent Delaware said gruffly, "What do we do?"

"Leave that to me."

It is now night. Please submit your abilities. This phase will last until 11 PM EST Friday night.

1. Chris Lawton
    2. Andrea Speed
    3. Ecto AL
    4. Foxin
    5. Mark Blicharz
    6. Waylon Wernette
    7. Wolfwood
    8. Westsidah408
    Imagine you were dying and a long way from home and in terrible pain. And just when you think it couldn't get any worse, you look up and see the face of the devil himself...
    Scott A. Williams
    : I used to write here. You probably don't remember. I like music.

Wow. We did learn something with this vote. Number one, it cleared up the whole one color thing. We are clearly playing against scum here, people. Number two, it gave us two solid suspects.

FOS: Andrea Speed, Waylon Wernette - Andy, you didn't vote for Craig in either vote. Waylon, you didn't vote for him in the first vote, expressed reservations about voting for him in the second vote, and then when you did eventually vote for him, it was after the hammer.

I might die tonight. Probably not. They'll probably turn me into a target tomorrow, by accusing me of trying to maintain control of the game with this post, after throwing my scum brother "under the bus." And, really, the accusation makes sense. I have done that many times before.