Thread: Laurinaitis's Fate

Laurinaitis's Fate

From WWE's website:

"Following John Laurinaitis' presentation on Monday, the WWE Board of Directors has decided that the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations will remain as Interim General Manager of Monday Night Raw."

Shocker.

I'm guessing Shawn Michaels either talks HHH into the match with Taker, or Taker does something to Michaels to bait HHH into the match.

Also, my thread title grammar is terrible. That is all.

Well he DID come up with that fantastic ambulance match idea!

The Neverending Rank Craig Reade's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Man - they take a potentially gold angle (HHH refuses to face the Undertaker because he has to put personal wants aside for the job) and turns it into utter crap.

Seriously ... is there anyone who really wants to see HHH/Undertaker again this year? The last match was nothing but "Do a move, fall over and act dead" repeated over and over and over. How do you follow a boring match? Do it again!

And don't get me started on the Johnny Ace non-angle.

I don't get it with the WWE writers. So many times they have gold handed to them, and they deliberately do something else.

Blog Entries
    I thought it was a Match of the Year candidate. I'd pay to see it again and will.

The Neverending Rank Craig Reade's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I know tastes differ, but I really don't see it anywhere close to a MOTY candidate. I don't understand the appeal. The storytelling was so-so, the flow of the match was choppy (as I said - it was basically "hit a move, both lie down for a while") - the eventual ending was really the only exciting part about it. It wasn't a TERRIBLE match, but overall it was pretty forgettable.

Taker's matches (to me) at WM have taken a steady decline since the first Sean Michaels match. To boot, I am just sick of seeing Taker wrestle DX. I'd like to see something new.

To be honest, while the shows haven't been outright horrible since the Rumble, I don't see anything that excites me (except Ring Ka King ) It is now obvious that the "Road To Wrestlemania" doesn't start at the Rumble, but rather the Raw after the Elimination Chamber. Ambulance matches? Johnny Ace's employment? Ziggler afterthoughts? Sheamus fighting jobbers? Natalya farting? They're just spinning their wheels until they decide what to do ten minutes before they do it.

For the stuff that IS moving forward.... meh. I don't care about Rock and Cena's "Twitter wars", HHH bores me to tears, Punk vs. Jericho, to me, it just seems like "hey, these two would have a great match" and so far I'm not buying what's getting us there. I do have faith the two of them will do a good job of remedying that, but really, to what end? To be fourth from the top of the card? Or will they be the curtain jerker — no, they'll save that for Sheamus and his "main eventing Wrestlemania" like they did with del Rio.

I think this is all they have...and they weren't ready to shelve Undertaker yet. Smh...

Deathstroke-Percy-Scarecrow-Luke Cage-Purple Man-Murmur-Red Skull