Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: CX Community Mafia - Tag, You're Dead!

I'm going to put my hands and say that originally I was Jeff, but because I didn't get an ability in on the first night Andrea reassigned me, now I'm assuming that Starburns and Leonard were already characters in play, but without any abilities how were westie and I supposed to win?

Gooey in the Middle Andrea Speed's Avatar
    Washington State. Where we love slugs and don't care who knows it.
    Blog Entries
    but without any abilities how were westie and I supposed to win?
    If you were never tagged, and Chang was tagged. You'd have won. It was last man standing, more or less. But almost nobody used their tags! So I just ended it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mini View Post
    I'm going to put my hands and say that originally I was Jeff, but because I didn't get an ability in on the first night Andrea reassigned me, now I'm assuming that Starburns and Leonard were already characters in play, but without any abilities how were westie and I supposed to win?
    Same situation. I was Britta, but then I Britta'd it by not sending a tag in the first night and was given Leonard. Yeah, I'm now making frozen pizza reviews on YouTube.

Gooey in the Middle Andrea Speed's Avatar
    Washington State. Where we love slugs and don't care who knows it.
    Blog Entries
    But see, I think you made the right choice. I want to know who makes Totinos, and more importantly, why.

Blog Entries
    I always figured it was Totino.
    Funny superheroes, chilling monsters and much more. Here's where to buy eBooks, print books or audiobooks of Other People's Heroes, The Beginner, and all of my available writing: Blake's Now Available Page