Thread: Mac Trojan

The Neverending Rank Craig Reade's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mac Trojan

Well, it finally happened.

Now that the myth that Mac's couldn't be infected with malware has been well and shattered - if you own a Mac, get an antivirus and ask your PC buddy how to browse the internet safely. And if you are a life-long Mac person, thank the recent converts for making Mac OS a popular enough OS to bother making a virus for

Oddly enough I just my new MacBook Pro the day this was announced.

The Neverending Rank Craig Reade's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just bought?

Well, if that is the case, you should be fine, assuming you have the latest software. Just get an antivirus pronto!

Blog Entries
    :snicker:
    :snort:
    :snicker:
    Funny superheroes, chilling monsters and much more. Here's where to buy eBooks, print books or audiobooks of Other People's Heroes, The Beginner, and all of my available writing: Blake's Now Available Page

My 2007 MacBook is about to die. It has antivirus and the Java patch now though.

Deathstroke-Percy-Scarecrow-Luke Cage-Purple Man-Murmur-Red Skull

Quote Originally Posted by Nelodius View Post
    My 2007 MacBook is about to die. It has antivirus and the Java patch now though.
    I just replaced my 2006 MacBook Pro which was also starting to die. The repair costs, and the time it would take to order parts and fix made me upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Spek1 View Post
    I just replaced my 2006 MacBook Pro which was also starting to die. The repair costs, and the time it would take to order parts and fix made me upgrade.
    Fully agree. Now where to find another used MacBook...I'm glad I have my app files backed up...otherwise this would totally blow. I can't function without MS Office...

Deathstroke-Percy-Scarecrow-Luke Cage-Purple Man-Murmur-Red Skull