After our "Superheroes Beyond Comics" episode of the 2 in 1 Showcase podcast a few weeks ago, Kenny and I decided we're going to keep doing these listener-driven top tens. It's fun and it allows you to really get involved, which is all to the good. So that in mind, we've decided our next episode will be your favorite VILLAINS. Think about your favorite baddies from comics, movies, television, literature, video games, or wherever. What makes them so great? How effective they are? How nasty their dirty deeds have been? Or do you just go with the ones that are the most fun to read about or watch? It's all up to you, folks.
Just a few ground rules:
• Votes for a villain count across all media. You can base your vote on the Joker on the comics or the cartoon or the Heath Ledger version, whatever you want, but all votes count for the same character.
• If multiple characters have used the same name, please be specific. There have been two Baron Zemos, for example. Which one do you mean?
• If one character has used multiple names, those votes will be combined. Votes for Eddie Brock as either Venom OR Anti-Venom count together, for instance.
• You can vote for horde villains (zombies, Borg, etc.) if they are traditionally depicted generically and not as individuals.
• No real people. I don't want to sit around for days tallying up votes for Adolph Hitler and Michael Bay.
• For the purpose of this discussion, Megatron and Galvatron count as two separate entities.
Okay, guys. Make your top ten lists and send 'em in! Remember, your top choice gets ten points, second gets nine and so on, with your bottom pick getting one point towards the ULTIMATE VILLAIN TOP TEN. And we'll let you know when the time to record is nigh!