Thread: YOU vs The Children

Blog Entries

YOU vs The Children

thats right. ive decided to try and revive the arena with a "you vs...." fight. but this time no zombies. oh not, this time its psychotic children
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chi...282008_film%29
    much like the movie you are at a family gathering when the children in your family start to act a little..... OFF..... a few family pets go missing, the kids are staring into space or acting weirdly. in fact every so often an adult will vanish. untill of course you discover that the kids have gone crazy and are murdering everybody.
    the problem in the movie of course was that the parents obviusly did not want to believe their children were capable of such evil and didnt want to bring harm to the "little bundles of joy". to the point where they were murdered slowly just because they refused to fight back. and yes, the children of the world are affected, every little bugger you meet is out to brutally kill you. can you survive? can you even fight back? those of you with children of your own.... how do you keep your own kids from gutting you?
    There's no room for softness... not in Sparta. No place for weakness. Only the hard and strong may call themselves Spartans. Only the hard..... only the strong

I lock my daughter in my tornado shelter thing beneath my house. The only way in or out is a large heavy metal door that is lifted with a winch. I'd hold her there and make sure I feed her regularly until there's a cure.

The virus affects until what age? Because the closest family members i see getting infected might be some of my cousins, and even they might be too old for it.

Give me a hug!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonNemesis View Post
    The virus affects until what age? Because the closest family members i see getting infected might be some of my cousins, and even they might be too old for it.
    er........ good question, the youngest NON infected person was a teenager. the oldest looking infected kid i saw could have been maybe 10
    There's no room for softness... not in Sparta. No place for weakness. Only the hard and strong may call themselves Spartans. Only the hard..... only the strong

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaka View Post
    er........ good question, the youngest NON infected person was a teenager. the oldest looking infected kid i saw could have been maybe 10
    Then the ones I see getting infected are my cousins kids, and quite frankly thay can't be worse than what they already are. My dogs that barks and tries to bite everyone they don't know and comes into our property, hides in fear from them.

Give me a hug!!!!