Thread: I'm giving away THE BEGINNER for free. READ IT, people!

Blog Entries

I'm giving away THE BEGINNER for free. READ IT, people!

So you've read Other People's Heroes. Loved it. Devoured it. Built a little shrine to V3OL in your garage. Awesome. And I love you for it. But have you tried out any of my other work? The Beginner, for instance? The Beginner is a dark fantasy about a filmmaker who begins to notice people vanishing from the set of his latest film... and when those people vanish, the ones that remain forget they were ever there. It's different from OPH, but it's a book I'm proud of.

And for the next week, it's FREE at www.Smashwords.com.

That's right, folks. From now until May 1, use the promo code VF55N at checkout and you can download the book absolutely free in any eBook format of your choosing. Get it, give it a read, and, most importantly, tell people what you think.

That's why I'm doing this, guys -- I want to help spread awareness for The Beginner as I get closer to launching OPENING NIGHT OF THE DEAD, my next book, hopefully some time in May. Opening Night is set in the same universe as The Beginner, and I'd really like to get the word out.

So if you get the book for free, my little gift, I AM making one humble request. If you like it, please, review it. Drop a review at Smashwords, at Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, the iPad store -- or all of the above. Reviews are an enormous help when these online stores generate search results and sales lists, and every review you write for one of my projects helps all of them get seen by more people.

So please, check out The Beginner this week -- totally free, from me to you. And if you'd be so kind, once you're finished, tell people what you think.
    Funny superheroes, chilling monsters and much more. Here's where to buy eBooks, print books or audiobooks of Other People's Heroes, The Beginner, and all of my available writing: Blake's Now Available Page

Gooey in the Middle Andrea Speed's Avatar
    Washington State. Where we love slugs and don't care who knows it.
    Blog Entries
    Ooh! Can you post a tweet about this? I'll share it with my followers.

The Neverending Rank Craig Reade's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It is a good read. Anyone who hasn't yet read it would be a fool to pass this up!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

A fool I say!

Gooey in the Middle Andrea Speed's Avatar
    Washington State. Where we love slugs and don't care who knows it.
    Blog Entries
    Stop showing off, Craig!

Sent from my ratty ass keyboard

The Neverending Rank Craig Reade's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey, don't blame me, blame Tapatalk.

Downloaded. Added it to the list of post-classes readings.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Speed View Post
    Ooh! Can you post a tweet about this? I'll share it with my followers.
    I think I can squeeze out another one.

Thanks, guys!
    Funny superheroes, chilling monsters and much more. Here's where to buy eBooks, print books or audiobooks of Other People's Heroes, The Beginner, and all of my available writing: Blake's Now Available Page