Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Supergirl (Kara) vs Thanos

Supergirl (Kara) vs Thanos

I was recently on another site and alot of people agreed that Kara would be to much for Thanos. They said she would be to fast and too strong for him. No prep, no bfr both are bloodlust. Who takes it.

Thanos without much trouble. She is faster than him, but that doesn't really matter.

The Neverending Rank Philip Roland's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by layco1996 View Post
    I was recently on another site and alot of people agreed that Kara would be to much for Thanos. They said she would be to fast and too strong for him. No prep, no bfr both are bloodlust. Who takes it.
    Was that particular site celebrating Backwards Day or something?
    Life is too short to not be a dick to the people you hate.

Thanos is the man when it comes to standard fights where he's allowed to use everything he keeps on him at his disposal. In a straight up brawl, H2H only, I wouldn't say Kara wins, but physically he's not faster than her, and probably not that much stronger. Durability and skill he has in spades, so either way she loses. But in a brawl I think the Superman power set can give him problems. Get someone like Clark behind the wheel, and IMO it becomes much closer.
    Last edited by Zauriel; 06-27-2010 at 07:27 AM.

Zauriel are you also celebrating the backwards day?

Speed, Thanos has dealt with the runner with space gem, the guy casually ran from side of the universe to another.
    Strenght, Thanos has taken on guys like WM Thor with the power gem, slapped aside Hulk and dumb Drax at the same time, taken on Tyrant that had taken on a team full of guys that would take majorities over superman, that same team had Gladiator in there that is on Superman's lvls.
    Durabilty, Thanos has teken shots from Galactus, Tyrant, Odin, etc

This is everything but close, with SG its a even bigger slaughter, she has no feats that put her at the Superman, Thor lvls let alone Thanos.

Give me a hug!!!!

If Thanos can take out the mutant line up I gave him, he wins this.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday View Post
    If Thanos can take out the mutant line up I gave him, he wins this.
    He can probably take them all together.

Give me a hug!!!!

Thanos would wreck Supergirl in h2h combat.
    Among the tales of sorrow and of ruin that come down to us from the darkness of those days there are yet some in which amid weeping there is joy and under the shadow of death light that endures. Tolkien, "Of Beren and Luthien"

Quote Originally Posted by thtadthtshldntb View Post
    Thanos would wreck Supergirl in h2h combat.
    And would likely wreck her in mental or energy combat before it ever came to a brawl.

He wouldn't recognize her as worthy of a fight, so she would try to blitz him to prove herself, and end up breaking her hand on his face (ala Lobo/Darkseid). Then he would casually one-shot her with something non-physical, and walk away with a Thanos-style 'i told you so' dialogue.

Or he might also beat her with a psychological manouver (Maker), she's not the most stable person to begin.

Give me a hug!!!!