Page 71 of 84 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing now?

My BX had a few games marked down under $10. I found Marvel Super Hero Squad The Infinity Stones for $7. It's a little like X-Men Legends and Ultimate Alliance, but dumbed down. It does have fun modes like Survival which is sort of cool. Also picked up Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2. I never played it and snagged it for around $10.

Beat Deus Ex: Human Revolution. It was good, and had great music. Started a new game plus in Mass Effect 2, and I plan on finally beating FF VIII (I'm on the spaceship after grabbing Rinoa).

I've been trying a new loadout in Black Ops that is working out extremely well.

I'm running with the Stakeout (pump action shotty) as my primary with Grip perk, and the RPG as my secondary. The RPG helps in long range situations. If I have a few people shooting at me from a distance, I can pull out the RPG and fire it. If I don't kill them, it at least scares them into backing off, giving me time to run around the map to attack them with the Stakeout from a different angle.

Playing Batman: Arkham City. Very good so far.

Nearing the end of Mass Effect 2. I played it pretty straight and narrow in the first game, but I'm a straight up a-hole in two. I blame in on Cerberus. I can't wait to finish so I can start ME3 with my character.

Capcom ported MvC2 onto iOS devices. approves...

Good or bad, if any of you wanted to try out Duke Nukem Forever Bestbuy.com is selling it for $2.99 with free shipping.

Batman Arkham City Lockdown is $0.99 on the Apple App Store right now. I never bought the game, so yeah me! It's pretty fun so far. Think Infinity Blade meets Batman.

Picked up Max Payne 3 last night. I only played the MP for about two hours, but so far it's solid and has a ton of customization!

The Neverending Rank Craig Reade's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm actually playing Prototype 2 again.

I never play games twice anymore...