Page 72 of 83 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing now?

That's a good thing. I've gone back and played a lot of games over the last couple of months. I've been wearing out my original xbox.

I had an absolute blast playing the first three chapters of Max Payne 3 before jumping online! This game is fantastic!

Also if any of you pick up Max Payne 3 there's a free DLC pack that gives you access to the gorilla masks online!

Playing Mass Efect, gonna finish the 3 games by order, but I'm hearing stuff on the ME3 ending about how it is disapointing, is it that bad?

Give me a hug!!!!

I haven't finished ME3 yet, but Bioware is putting out a free DLC download that gives the game a better ending.

Man I'm in love with Max Payne 3! I'm going out of town this Friday for a week and a half on vacation. If I can finish the game in the next few days I'll write a review!

Diablo 3 is a hot mess straight out of the gate. First the Error 37, and now I'm hearing people's accounts have been compromised. Eck.

Quote Originally Posted by Waylon Wernette View Post
    Diablo 3 is a hot mess straight out of the gate. First the Error 37, and now I'm hearing people's accounts have been compromised. Eck.
    I'm betting the accounts compromised have something to do with the anti-piracy measures, they take those measures to new lvls and the pirates jump to those lvls as well. This kinda reminds me of the steam when half life 2 came out, yesterday I was hearing some guys at school in the computer next to me saying how back in the day they stole a bunch of accounts. Then HL2 got cracked and all those anti-piracy measures looked really silly...

Those internet accounts measures always looked silly to me due to one thing, I know nowadays its hard, but what about ppl who don't have internet on the computer?

Give me a hug!!!!

Replaying Metal Gear Solid 4. Naomi's horrible characterization still makes me shake my head.

I bought Ghost Recon Future Soldier last night online. I donate blood and I'm a blood donor coordinator for the UBS so I earn $15 overstock.com gift cards like crazy. I have another $75 or so saved up, and I think I'll hold off until Far Cry 3 comes out in September.